- Develop energy metering, digital input/output and analog input firmware on latest ICs and microcontrollers;
- Design, analyse, coding and testing firmware for 2-way smooth, secure and reliable communication between SCOPE devices or third-party sensors & gateway and servers (cloud or on-premise). Communication will be done by implementing secure networking protocols (eg. TCP/IP, Wifi, Modbus, etc);
- Develop firmware for data capture, flash backup storage and retrieval for security and reliability;
- Develop and maintain efficient codes written with best practices in mind in a shared repository along with developing firmware documentation;
- Working as a team of firmware and IoT engineers in a combined PMP and Agile environment on cross-functional integrated systems.
Required Candidate profile
- Qualification: Engineering Degree (Electronics, Instrumentation or equivalent);
- Experience: 2 – 4 years in Embedded Software;
- Good working experience in RTO's and Linux.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
Scope T&M Private Limited
Leading Manufacturer of innovative Testing & Measuring instruments and smart grid products used in the electricity sector worldwide.
SCOPE R&D is engaged in design and development of innovative products for power sector for last 32 years. SCOPE R&D designs and develops the product indigenously from concept to the final delivery. We have in house Hardware, Firmware and software development teams. We are looking for innovative and passionate candidates who can become a part of Firmware design team and prove the product on site.
Contact Company:Scope T&M Private Limited